BradRB
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Which platform do you use to trade bitcoin?

Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:53 am

What are the advantages of the crypto exchange platform you currently use?

jack101
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re:  Which platform do you use to trade bitcoin?

Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:16 am

I prefer using Binance to trade Bitcoin with other cryptocurrencies. I like it because it has a great interface and high volume.

For BTC/EUR trading I use Kraken, it's very convenient if you're from Europe. The interface is not that great but deposits/withdrawals and trading works great.

Cryptocointrade.com
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:07 am

I have used:

Bitfinex (My favorite, good liquidity, many currencies, nice interface, many trading features). It has received some criticism on forums but I have never experienced any problems except for the hack 2016.
Bitstamp (my favorite for fiat deposits in EUR because they have SEPA deposits, good security, good liquidity, and simple interface). However, they have limited currencies and limited trading features.
Kraken (good security, many currencies, and good liquidity). Very old interface and slow site.
Bittrex (decent trading platform but not my favorite and some criticism on forums)
Poloniex (Was a good platform for alternative crypto markets 2 years ago. Now there are better platforms like Binance)
CEX (good support, a decent number of currencies, good security, limited liquidity)

You can read deep reviews about many different trading platforms at Cryptocointrade :)

HAPPY TRADING :)

gogas2
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:46 am

I use Bitstamp to buy bitcoins with euro and Binance to trade altcoins
Invest In Cryptocurrency The Right Way http://bit.ly/next_exploding_coin

thisisrachel

Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:21 am

Nowadays, I use Prime XBT. It’s only relatively new on the scene but I’ve got nothing but positive feedback so far.

In flat trending and bear markets, trading on margin with high leverage is ideal to maximize small price actions in either direction (long/short) and Prime XBT offers up to 100x leverage.

The platform itself is really smooth and comfortable to use, the order book is reliable and executes instantly without a hitch. For me, this is essential because I’ve lost a lot in the past due to subpar platforms and poor UI.

Last but not least, the commission fees are low and there’s no KYC.

SM1208

Re:

Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:49 am

Recently I have been using the Tradelize terminal, and I am quite satisfied. Pretty convenient, which makes life easier. And I like interface. :D
I did not use other standalone platforms, so I can not advise anything. Maybe you should have your own research and find what is convenient for you.
Good luck 8-)

cryptoclash808
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:40 pm

I use cyptotrading platforms not so long but recently I found fumgo.com and I'm already in love with their trial version. It has Stop Loss and Take Profit functions, instant alerts and you can even subscribe to analists portfolios to get more profit. I can recommend you to try fumgo.com because it's really great trading platform.

frankcastle

Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:45 am

Binance also is not bad :)

Return to “Trading Discussion”