jay.monti

In what to invest $ 3,000 ?

Fri May 03, 2019 11:22 am

Hi, I'm new here. I am interested in ICO, or newly created cryptocurrencies. I have $ 3000 to invest in. Can you recommend an ICO to me? Thank you in advance for your response. Greetings.

Moshaid

Donate BTC of your choice to 16FpR3KGUA8ETpt8qS88pDG48ajvbZyWev

Re: In what to invest $ 3,000 ?

Mon May 06, 2019 12:11 am

Hey mate $3,000 is quite a huge amount of money to invest with but not withstanding the main rule of investment is to invest with spare money, which means to invest with the money you won't bother about even if you're in the lossing. Now back to the main question on which coin to invest in, have you heard about Veil? If yes it think it will be more beneficial for you to invest more or look for other coin like bitcoin. If not then I think you should consider it. The platform is the first of it's kind, which involves only mining and staking. The platform has been growing rapidly with steady developments from the developers, mind you their was no form of sale, it's either your earn by mining or buy from exchanges. My personal opinion is for you to consider Veil not only because of the developments but also because of the fact that it's the first zerocoin based coin that comes with anonymity.

Bit Capital Partners

Re: In what to invest $ 3,000 ?

Mon May 06, 2019 10:29 pm

Your best bet is to avoid ICOs and altcoins of any sort with your first investment. You should aim to achieve capital appreciation on your initial $3000, at which point you could then diversify your holdings and move some funds in to higher risk higher reward coins. Best of luck!

Return to “Trading Discussion”