CaptainMurphi

Algorithmic Trading Bot Platform & Strategies Marketplace

Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:14 pm

Pinebot (At pinebot dot com) - An algorithmic trading bot and strategies marketplace. Pinebot strategies are powered by pine script, the scripting language of TradingView for creating technical indicators and trading strategies. Anyone can create pine script strategies for use on Pinebot. You don't have to know how to code pine scripts to use them. Pine script coders are free to setup their own Pinebot shops where they can sell subscriptions to their pine script strategies. Users who subscribe to them can run them in the bot via a nice Bot Commander interface. There are also community features for discussion of trading, algorithms, etc.

I recently joined this project since my friend is the founder of the site. I'm helping to add new features and make everything as good as possible. If anyone has any suggestion, please make them. Good suggestions are implemented quickly. I can also probably arrange demo accounts and discounts for anyone interested in that. Actually, it's already free to sign up and use the demo strategy.

Let me know what think.

Return to “Trading Discussion”