Forum rules
Due to incessant ICO threads being posted in this sub-forum, all ICO Announcement threads must be posted only within the 'ICO Announcements' sub-forum; posting ICO threads here in Altcoins is no longer permitted. Any ICO threads posted here will be moved, and continuing to flout the rules will result in your account being banned.

Bitcoin.com is not responsible for any of the ICO's posted or promoted on this forum.
Users are responsible for their own safety and security on any link they choose to click on, or external site they wish to engage with.

None of the ICO's linked anywhere on this forum are endorsed by Bitcoin.com; users must do their own due diligence on any company / site linked to within this forum.
ANC

GAMERS DELIGHT ON THE BLOCKCHAIN!!

Mon May 06, 2019 9:35 pm

Running to and fro the crypto space has enabled me to stumble upon some amazing things, especially projects with such outstanding base tech and dev teams that could only but leave me in awe of what they are gunning at.

One Project that has got me singing like a canary at the moment is ECOMI.. You'd understand if you were an avid gamer and a collector.

A key feature of the ECOMI Collect product suite is the Augmented Reality (AR) tools. Using this technology, ECOMI Collect allows users to bring their
ECOMI digital collectibles out of the phone and project them into the real world, when viewed through the ECOMI Collect mobile app.

ECOMI Collect AR is placed into the real world in one of the following ways - on a flat surface (AR technology will locate and detect a flat surface and then place the AR elements on top), floating in space, on a reference point, or based on a geolocation.

ECOMI’s aim is to create the world’s best platform to purchase, protect and collect premium licensed digital collectibles using Distributed Ledger Technology. ECOMI consists of two elements, the ECOMI Collect ecosystem and the ECOMI Secure Storage Wallet.

Return to “Altcoins / Alternative Cryptocurrencies”