Brian.N

Which cryptocurrency exchange should I trade with?

Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:35 pm

Pesamill as a secure, reliable and user-friendly cryptocurrency exchange platform. It offers the most globally popular cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, and EOS on a simple and clear platform which is custom-built for both everyday consumers and regular cryptocurrency traders. It also offers a range of payment methods like mobile money, credit card, BPay, in-person cash deposit and bank transfer, so you can trade using the payment methods that best suit you.

"

CryptoWarrior
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Which cryptocurrency exchange should I trade with?

Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:29 am

Binance is best for you.

willbh
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:49 pm

Pesamill as a secure, reliable and user-friendly cryptocurrency exchange platform. It offers the most globally popular cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, and EOS on a simple and clear platform which is custom-built for both everyday consumers and regular cryptocurrency traders. It also offers a range of payment methods like mobile money, credit card, BPay, in-person cash deposit and bank transfer, so you can trade using the payment methods that best suit you.

"

Honestly, I haven't heard about this exchange yet. I guess it's a new one, but what is quite upsetting, I can't see its team members list and whitepaper. Without these pieces of information, it's hard to evaluate the exchange. As for me, transparency and safety are at the high priority, so such exchanges like CEX or Coinbase satisfy my demands. By the way, there you can also find the most famous cryptocurrencies and buy Bitcoin via bank card ( https://www.cex.io/buy-bitcoins )."

JohnKartnovkiy
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:39 pm

I recommended ABCC https://abcc.com/at_invitation/share?aff=073149 .
I think that this cryptoexchage is the second after Binance.
Trade and get bonuses with AT tokens. HODL AT tokens and get +15% Tokens every month. Passive income!
Love cryptotrading. Be strong in this crazy world!

Fun_trader__

Donate BTC of your choice to 3BMEXZ3FoGy7dZUxp8eJ8PpCy15KdUCvEL

Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:28 pm

I suggest CoinSwitch.co.

Reasons:
I can trade anonymously (resolves my privacy concern)
They are non-custodial private key of my funds is with me.
Has 300+ coins listed

Loki11
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1M5yFYMAZ2pKBq1rngvAVVTcx5s1xUX2DV

Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:44 pm

In my opinion binance is still the best exchange. But I found this amazing crytocurrency exchange list and I think that I will try some new exchanges because I want to reduce fee. 8-)

pirin

Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:37 pm

Prime XBT aggregates liquidity from 12 different leading exchanges to bring their collective trading volume to the one place/platform in real-time - so it’s like trading on 12 exchanges at once. This ensures you get the best price with instant order execution and without slippage.

Other noteworthy features worth mentioning:

- Optional margin trading with up to 100x leverage
- Long and shorts
- Stop-loss, OCO, protection, market, and limit orders
- No kyc
- Super low fees (0.05%) :!:

The platform and user interface itself is first class, super smooth, clean, and highly customizable with all the widgets and tech-analysis tools you could ever want.

Cryptocointrade.com
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:44 pm

Binance is a good trading platform. However, if you are looking for fiat pairs you might want to check Bitfinex. You can read more about crypto trading platforms on Cryptocointrade.

marymaru
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:22 pm

I can offer you to trade on cryptocurrency trading platforms and not waste your time on finding the best option to sell your altcoins. I use fumgo.com for a long time and I'm really satisfied with working process. Just set the target and you are free from checking the prices every minute.

spatialiste
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:21 pm

Since Bitfinex registration is opened without minimal amount, I think it’s a good opportunity for traders to have access to advanced functionalities like margin, but I agree Binance is a must :)

carlos.coyado

Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:01 am

In mi opinion Binance is the best exchange

swipka777
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun May 05, 2019 11:21 am

I think that bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency. I am currently trading on FX and also use https://bookmaker-ci.com/ where is possible to make money with betting on sport.

Jeckstercandoit
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon May 06, 2019 3:53 am

Well, if we are talking about sports betting, then I can advise you a great bookmaker. Here is a link to their website https://registration.info.ke. I have been using this bookmaker for some time and I really like it. This bookmaker is very convenient, as well as there are quick payments. I think you can try to start from here.
Normal People Scare me

Return to “Trading Discussion”