erikson.partner
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

How would it affect Bitcoin prices if the stock market crashed?

Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:11 am

Obviously it does not mean that everyone would definitely turn to the crypto world, but if only 1% would, i think that alone would create some swings. What do you guys think?

Jeffbrad

Re: How would it affect Bitcoin prices if the stock market crashed?

Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:04 pm

Obviously it does not mean that everyone would definitely turn to the crypto world, but if only 1% would, i think that alone would create some swings. What do you guys think?

But at least that will bring more demand to the crypto or some people will try to switch their investment to the crypto portfolios. That creates swing and that will give a huge impact not only for bitcoin but another coin like veil too. But that swings will only give a huge impact to the potential and promising coin like bitcoin and veil.

Veil is a new privacy coin that creates by PIVX. It has used the latest system on the privacy coin and zero protocol.

coltpython

Thu May 02, 2019 4:40 pm

Just to clarify your point, Veil was not created technically by Pivx. It is the creator of Pivx, James Burden, who set up Veil as a new project following the previous success of Pivx

Vlad96
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri May 03, 2019 3:37 am

I think this is an unrealistic scenario, the stock market is too strong to collapse.

Return to “Bitcoin Discussion”