erikson.partner
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Which sector do you think Blockchain will conquer next?

Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:37 am

Obviously it’s being implemented in many industries as i’m writing this, but which do you think will be the next big one?

Psynthax

Re: Which sector do you think Blockchain will conquer next?

Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:56 am

Im guessing that it's privacy, as the time goes more and more people are afraid of their things to be leaked into some evil people like hackers. Imagine your money is being lurked by stranger so that's why veil is here, a coin that offers privacy and trustless, you dont need to trust some big player because if everything happened they have no guarantee the give it back to you. meanwhile veil is blockchain based so there's no way someone could manipulate it especially it's privacy based.

david91
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:39 pm

I thinks will be the food process industry.

LanaFlame
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:56 am

Absolutely any. It's been taken on board with many industries like banks, aviation, logistics, etc

Pod_Miners
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:40 am

I think it will the digital radio industry overtaking the entertainment section.

shinratensei
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:50 am

Obviously it’s being implemented in many industries as i’m writing this, but which do you think will be the next big one?
Blockchain combined with privacy coin should be the next big thing. Lack of privacy in the blockchain right now gives a lot of impacts. Remember even some parties are building centralized blockchain without any privacy to the users. that is not appropriate.

We need privacy in the blockchain because it's related to our amount. Veil is answered that. veil is a new privacy coin that created by pivx founder and this create a new ecosystem that fully transparent while at the same time it was putting the privacy of the users at the top of the technology and main focus. Veil is the next big thing for sure and privacy coin is the future.

Return to “Bitcoin Discussion”