erikson.partner
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Are digital currencies ready for mass adoption?

Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:33 am

With the rise of digital currency phenomenon, many big companies, such as Microsoft and Samsung are investing in crypto and features that will support it. But i’m thinking, how will central banks deal with virtual currencies becoming more and more popular and is the whole fuss maybe more about the blockchain technology than crypto itself? What do you guys think?

X-ray

Re: Are digital currencies ready for mass adoption?

Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:34 pm

digital currencies is ready for mass adoption as long as the designated blockchain system is able to endure. considering that we are talking about cryptocurrency there must be some kind of problem in the privacy and anonimity sector however VEIL is able to deliver us the power of cryptocurrency by providing anonimity and privacy, you can search VEIL on CMC or google it has promising future and also already listed on exchanges.

VEIL is also a project that has no ICO, IEO or premine but it is still stand strong and keep on striving to be a prominent privacy based currency and im pretty sure that VEIL's future will be really promising.

kventin.upgrade
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:04 pm

A huge variety in crypto coins makes it very difficult to make some kind of strategic decision
I like modern club music, and I love to dance and meet girls in clubs.

Vlad96
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:37 am

Banks start to use blockchain technology. I believe that finally, central banks will accept crypto

Nilar
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:10 pm

In my opinion, the potential of digital currencies has not been expoilted to the fullest possible levels. Owing to privacy issues and matters of instability associated with them, they are not yet ready for adoption. I hope the investment by big companies in Blockchain technology will make them more usable

Vande12

Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:15 pm

Digital cryptocurrency is ready for that but it looks like we have a lot of problems with the privacy that argued by satoshi to become one of the main features in the blockchain.
We must put this at the top of the problem in the blockchain system. All of the platforms must put privacy as their priority before they can do mass adoption. They can learn from veil and how it was building a fully zero protocol coin that used the best technology and consensus at this time. It's a good coin to learn about privacy.

Mass adoption is very important but crypto must prepare itself before that.

david91
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:37 pm

I think the security problems should be solved first.

LanaFlame
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:59 am

Do you see the adoption going with masses? Thanks to its volatility crypto is just a tool for investments and trading now

handycash
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sat Apr 27, 2019 5:24 pm

For a fact, it does pose a thread to fiat money and to banks. However, I think the inevitable is just being delayed. Once we found a way to make crypto 100% secure and viable for the future, it will go wide and the world will accept it as primary money.

Return to “Bitcoin Discussion”