erikson.partner
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Bitcoin shortage - Is it Possible?

Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:35 am

I personally don’t think it would ever come to that point, since the value of bitcoin adjusts to satisfy the demand. I’d like to hear other opinions?

bitkilo
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DJcTrvdGsmKr7LdriVizkVmkcXWoG12nt

Re: Bitcoin shortage - Is it Possible?

Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:04 am

I personally don’t think it would ever come to that point, since the value of bitcoin adjusts to satisfy the demand. I’d like to hear other opinions?
A shortage in the supply of bitcoin would be a holders dream, prices would skyrocket!

The price of bitcoin is based on supply vs demand
If a shortage of bitcoins was ever to happen, it would mean that there is more demand for bitcoin purchases than are currently being mined. This in turn could open up a different can, as more miners would join the network and drive the difficulty right up.
Please help Ross and his family during this hard time by donating to the https://freeross.org/ fund. Play at the best provably fair Bitcoin games site here: games.bitcoin.com Need a fantastic Bitcoin wallet Pick up some great Bitcoin.com swag here

africuniaBank
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Bitcoin shortage - Is it Possible?

Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:15 am

I don't think this would ever happen. Prices of bitcoin may effected on bitcoins demand. but shortage of bitcoin would not happen.

Return to “Bitcoin Discussion”