rogerver
Founder
Founder

Donate BTC of your choice to 1PpmSbUghyhgbzsDevqv1cxxx8cB2kZCdP

Re: Bitcoin.com Mining Pool Official Discussion Thread

Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:53 pm

Thank you vanityaddrs!!!! Please also check out the mobile app for our pool to help you keep an eye on your upcoming 100P of hash rate!
Help spread Bitcoin by linking to everything mentioned here:
topic7039.html

vanityaddrs
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 13W2HhcUz6E7GEvFoxLKSdFaqHHRUvQLek

Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:06 pm

You're most welcome! I will check out that mobile app, a very nice addition to pool tools and insights.

Time to get this party started!!!

There's an upcoming summoning of 100P to the pool to check for stability and routine stuff like that; I'll share the results with the pool operator.

We will have a look at the most recent photovoltaic panels as well with battery storage for here; wish I could get my hands on Tesla industrial gear. :) I think Musk was willing to donate one to South Australia at one point. Their cost is near 41c kWh; quite ridiculous.

"Australia receives thousands of times more solar energy from the sun each year than all fossil fuel use combined. We directly use only about one millionth of this at the moment as commercial energy." - Andrew Blakers, Director of the Centre for Sustainable Energy Systems (CSES) , Australian National University.

Solar PV is now cheaper than both domestic and commercial electricity from the grid. It's something we will have to look at. Australia could be in a near world-leading position within a few years.
BTC 13W2HhcUz6E7GEvFoxLKSdFaqHHRUvQLek
BCH bitcoincash:qpuzzg0vsnr7txkd7vqh6dpcg0f6a3pnlqvw36ew08
ETH 0x42596Ba55d8addfc1292A0FbF76320111C50237B
DASH Xe4cmoxdfKtCtyQbHmJ1V1K1b4c4HnFq3p
ZEC t1UzfSwBrhVDJ9bm8RzPPkJPdynFGSEQ26M

rogerver
Founder
Founder

Donate BTC of your choice to 1PpmSbUghyhgbzsDevqv1cxxx8cB2kZCdP

Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:43 am

Fantastic! We are excited to have your hash rate on our pool and look forward to having your feedback so we can improve further. Please do keep us posted.
Help spread Bitcoin by linking to everything mentioned here:
topic7039.html

Return to “Pool”