Vladar49
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Covesting is About to Release Product While 90% of ICOs Being "Disastrous"

Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:24 pm

COV is tied to the cryptocurrency exchange platform Covesting, who is very close to releasing their trading platform, which is currently in beta. The platform will feature a suite of features including copy-trading, liquidity aggregation, arbitrage bots, fiat trading pairs, and fiat onramps. The COV token will offer users access to advanced features on the exchange, as well as a 50% reduction of trading fees.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/covesting-is-about ... isastrous/

NickC

Re: Covesting is About to Release Product While 90% of ICOs Being "Disastrous"

Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:38 am

Outstanding work so far from the covesting team. The platform is really shaping up to be something amazing! Bring on copy trading

Katej

Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:53 am

I saw their progress and I must say their team is really professional, and right now they already entered on the soft launch so you can actually trade there! I would love to see how they grow here in forum.bitcoin

CryptoGameCryptoLife

Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:35 pm

Nice, somehow I missed the news but they already opened deposits/withdrawals on their exchange! Also the UI is smooooth as hell.

mabugaaj

Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:48 am

Checked! Platform is running really smooth and fast. Don't need to much time for KYC. I'm impressed exchange is taking liquidity from other exchanges.
In my modest opinion, it's quite easy for COV to be in top100 coins, maybe even higher.

Seranium

Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:44 pm

I have been following Covesting for quite some time and I'm impressed by the team dedication, communication and the way they are executing everything. Really impressed by the stability of the platform in this early stage, expecting to see a lot of improvements in the coming weeks as we near the Full launch of the platform.

Eagerly awaiting to see finished and polished product!

Will you use Covesting to deposit/trade/ build a trading portofolio and maybe be copied when copy-trading release next year?

melnik
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:17 pm

COV Token will allow you to get advanced functionality of the exchange - this is good. But how much will the commission decrease in the end for executing exchange transactions?

Return to “ICO Related News & Threads”