Claymore’s Dual Ethereum
Download the miner and read this article on the offshore source by following this link: http://criptonews.ru/2018/07/19/claymor ... -ethereum/
NVIDIA TESTED DRIVERS (other versions are not tested, they may be worse or better):
9xx cards in Windows 7 x64: use only the latest / latest drivers from the Nvidia website (for example, 368.81). Please note that the last 372.54 is slower than 368.81.
9xx in Windows 10 x64: you need to use the old drivers (for example, 352.xx) and the miner created for cuda6.5.
10xx in Windows 7 x64: use only the latest drivers 372.54 from the Nvidia website.
10xx in Windows 10 x64: use only the latest drivers 372.54 on the Nvidia website, note that you must have an update from Win10 Anniversary.
- Support for a new dual production mode: both Ethereum and Decred / Siacoin / Lbry / Pascal are mined simultaneously, without affecting the production rate of Ethereum. The Ethereum production mode is also supported.
- The effective Ethereum production rate is 3-5% higher due to a completely different code of the miner - much less invalid and obsolete ball, higher load on the graphics processor, optimized OpenCL code, optimized assembler kernels.
- Supports AMD and nVidia cards, even together.
- No DAG files.
- Supports all versions of Stratum for Ethereum: can be used directly without any proxy servers with all the pools that support eth-proxy, qtminer or miner-proxy.
- Supports extraction of Ethereum and Siacoin salts.
- Supports both HTTP and Stratum for Decred.
- Supports both HTTP and Stratum for Siacoin. Note: Not all versions of Stratum are currently supported for Siacoin.
- Supports Stratum for Lbry and Pascal.
- Supports the transition to another resource.
- Displays detailed mining information and hash statistics for each card.
- Support for remote monitoring and management.
- Supports choice of GPU, built-in overclocking GPU and temperature control.
- Supports forks Ethereum (Expanse, etc.).
- Windows and Linux.
This version is POOL / SOLO for Ethereum, POOL for Decred, POOL / SOLO for Siacoin, POOL for Lbry, POOL for Pascal.
For better performance and compatibility, AMD requires Catalyst (Crimson) 15.12. You can get very bad results for different versions of drivers, or the miner may fail at startup.
For AMD 4xx / 5xx (Polaris) cards, you can use any of the latest drivers.
For AMD cards, set the following environment variables, especially if you have 2 GB cards:
For systems with multiple GPUs, set the virtual memory size in Windows to at least 16 GB:
"Computer properties / Advanced system Settings / Performance / Advanced / Virtual memory".
However, this miner is free, but the current developer fee is 1% for production mode only with Ethereum (-mode 1) and 2% for dual-production mode (-mode 0), every hour the miner works for developer 36 or 72 seconds respectively.
Decred / Siacoin / Lbry / Pascal is mined without a fee to the developer.
If you do not agree with the developer's reward - do not use this miner or use the "-nofee" option.
Attempts to deceive and remove the activation fee will cause a slightly slower production rate (the same as "-nofee 1"), although the miner will show the same hash rate.
Miner can not just stop if a cheat is found, because the creators of the cheats know that the cheat does not work, and they will find new tricks. If the miner does not show any errors or slowdowns, they are happy.
This version is only for the latest AMD graphics cards: 7xxx, 2xx and 3xx, 2 GB or more. Also, the latest video cards nVidia are supported.
There are builds for Windows x64 and Linux x64 (tested on Ubuntu 12.04). No 32-bit support.