jg.au

Donate BTC of your choice to abcforumbitcoincomjgauabc

Anyone aussies registered with ACX.IO, Coinbase, CEX.IO ?

Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:00 am

G'Day Guys

I have been trying to register with a number of exchanges over the past few months & cannot get past taking a photo of my drivers license !!!

I have had a federal government high level security clearance for more than 10 years so I'm not a criminal, but these exchanges seem to think if you live down under you are a criminal.

I have tried using my droid to take the photos, I have tried using my webcam ( I note on coinbase they say take the camera outside even when it is a web cam - they have got to be kidding )

With ACX.IO I need a phone bill or rates notice or ... but these are in my wifes name or in the family trust so I cannot provide any of these.

When I contact ACX support, 'Chris' replys with 'Use a gas bill' - just wasting my time :(

Do any Aussies have an exchange that does not require an Oz drivers license, I think the holograms are stopping me !!!

I would obviously prefer an exchange that you can personally recommend.

TIA

jg.au

Donate BTC of your choice to abcforumbitcoincomjgauabc

Re: Any aussies registered with ACX.IO, Coinbase, CEX.IO ?

Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:05 am

Just a quick update

I have found out coinbase will not let Aussies withdraw any money, so I'm glad I couldn't get an account with them.

I have tried today

coinjar.com - Drivers License not accepted-able

btcmarkets replied to my question RE: Can I use drivers license

Hi,

You can try with our systems and see if it will verify you.

Sincerely,

Support Team

They dont even know how they own systems works, so I wont waste my time with them.

So again I have provide all the details a hacker needs to create a credit card in my name & I have not got an account.

I have 20K burning a hole in my pocket & no chance of 'investing' because I live i Australia.

motton
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1BchPLsEoGUP5wZxCQKhHRgicAUNK5sPTh

Re: Any aussies registered with ACX.IO, Coinbase, CEX.IO ?

Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:23 am

Just a quick update

I have found out coinbase will not let Aussies withdraw any money, so I'm glad I couldn't get an account with them.

I have tried today

coinjar.com - Drivers License not accepted-able

btcmarkets replied to my question RE: Can I use drivers license

Hi,

You can try with our systems and see if it will verify you.

Sincerely,

Support Team

They dont even know how they own systems works, so I wont waste my time with them.

So again I have provide all the details a hacker needs to create a credit card in my name & I have not got an account.

I have 20K burning a hole in my pocket & no chance of 'investing' because I live i Australia.

Hi jg.au,

I've used both CoinJar and Coinbase here in Australia.

CoinJar has a very simple verification which includes a drivers license.. unless they've changed this since I joined.

Coinbase also will accept drivers license as far as I'm aware but you'll start off with a very small weekly limit to purchase that will increase over time, you can't withdraw directly from Coinbase but you can withdraw your bitcoin to CoinJar or BTCMarkets.net or Coinspot.com.au and withdraw from there if verified. (They're all Australian exchanges too)
If I helped you in any way don't hesitate to give me a thumbs up on my post.

Wallet: 1BchPLsEoGUP5wZxCQKhHRgicAUNK5sPTh

dagbateway

Re: Anyone aussies registered with ACX.IO, Coinbase, CEX.IO ?

Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:37 pm

Hello jg.au,
I've been using CoinSpot for months now and even though fees are higher than the average, consider also the change if investing in USD. If you're keen to register, happy to give you my affiliate code -> https://www.coinspot.com.au?affiliate=RT6UV
Happy investing!

yoimaginger

Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:02 am

Coinjar definitely take drivers licences, however it does need to be a clear full picture of the front and back, there's an FAQ on verifying here: https://support.coinjar.com/hc/en-us/ar ... r-identity

When I verified with them not long ago, they pre-approved me within an hour giving me access to start depositing funds etc, and took a couple of days to assess the secondary ID (bank statement/bill/etc). TBH I'm just glad they accepted my NZ passport as some other sites have clearly stated they won't.

CryptoChartIndex
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:18 pm

ACX Exchange is now listed on CryptoChartIndex , Now you can get all information regarding ACX Exchange on CryptoChartIndex!

Return to “Australia”