!!!!!!Beware of Scam using Nauticus Brand!!!!!!!
Thank you for you support and concern by bringing this to our attention
We have been notified by our other community members regarding the same topic
Please DO NOT CLICK on that prompt for a video on how to Hack Nauticus
IT IS A SCAM, AND BRINGS YOU TO A FAKE WEBSITE.
IF YOU HAVE ALREADY CLICKED, OR DOWNLOADED PLEASE CHECK YOUR DEVICE FOR TROJAN OR OTHER VIRUS
Nauticus Deposit function has not been made active
there is currently NO SIMPLE WAY to hack Nauticus users, as there are no deposit or profile pages, we designed this purposely to protect users, and avoid confusion from phishers.
After through investigation, we can confirm that this is a phishing/scam attempt and our system is secure
The scammers use forum.bitcoin.com to direct users to a video on a site called publicvideo.club
Users are then met with a message stating that they are required to UPDATE flash player.
Upon clicking, will be directed to a FAKE adobe site, with a download button.
Further investigation we can confirm
1. Forum user has only created account on March 3,2018
2. Forum user made only 2 posts regarding same LINK for hack video
3. Link to publicvideo.club cannot be found on Google, meaning no users or credibility
4. Comments section for video are all fake users, and cannot be clicked on
5. Hyperlink for installing Adobe flash player is a fraud, different from official Adobe link. No buttons other than the “download” button is clickable
What do I do?
Please ensure to share this information with your friends to avoid others from falling victim of scams using the Nauticus brand
IF you have already clicked on anything or installed. Please complete a thorough check of your device for viruses and Trojan. If the scammer has access to your computer through viruses, it will open you to further attacks
Please follow us on t.me/nauticusblockchain to stay up to date with LIVE chat and conversations
Nauticus Support Team
| instragram: @nauticusblockchain | telegram: t.me/nauticusblockchain |