The Noah Project and PayRemit: the alliance that drives progress
PayRemit is a big payment gateway which allows online merchants to accept payments from OFWs who do not have credit cards. The Noah Project issues its own Noah Coins for use in the ecosystem, and PayRemit expands the channels for faster and safer payments that are different from the traditional methods.
Paying in Noah Coin people can easily buy things online from different devices. To make a purchase the customer chooses a necessary item at the online store, selects PayRemit as a way of payment, receives his unique PayRemit Reference Number and uses it to make payments with Noah Coins.
Actually, this new payment option can become a breakthrough for Filipinos and the whole world in general. In their alliance, the Noah Project and PayRemit break the walls of bank-dependent payments and bring huge benefits for consumers and themselves. This collaboration will help millions of Filipino migrant workers buy necessary goods and services for their families using Noah Coins in any of PayRemit’s partner outlets.
They include such platforms as:
- Sendah (a gift remittance & payment platform)
- Goldilocks (a bake-shop chain based in the Philippines)
- BeamAndGo (a service offering purchasing groceries, medicine and other life’s essentials online)
- Sarisari (an e-gift platform with flowers toys, gifts and food package delivery), etc.
They can also use Noah Coins to pay for:
- telecommunications services (PLDT, Globe)
- electricity bills (Meralco),
- flight tickets of the Philippines’ leading airline — Cebu Pacific Air,
- government services (PhilHealth, Pag-ibig, Social Security Services).
Read the full article on the blog.