https://github.com/bitcoinxt/bitcoinxt/ ... tag/v0.11E
It has full support of Classic's 2MB blocks, and BIP 101 with 8MB blocks has been removed. So there are now three versions that are compatible with the 2MB Classic blocks: Bitcoin Classic (obviously!), Bitcoin Unlimited and Bitcoin XT 0.11E.
I'm installing it now on one of my nodes, I'll let everyone know how that goes!Bitcoin XT Release 0.11.0E
- Thin blocks speed block download, enabled by default
- Supports and votes for 2MB hard fork (identical to Classic). BIP101 reverted.
- Switch to secp256k1 custom bitcoin ECC library
- Random mempool eviction reverted, low-fee txes evicted when mempool full
- Mempool expiration at 72h (identical to Core)
- Configurable user-agent comment
- Display coinjoins properly in GUI
- LevelDB anti-corruption fix (Windows platforms)
- Gracefully handle migration from obfuscated (Core v0.12) chainstate