Bitcoin Classic updates the 1.3 version to add the ability to switch a datadir from BTC to the BCC chain.
As the latest, and likely last, in the crazy week of Classic releases in relation to the successful Bitcoin Cash creation, here is a brief overview of what the 1.3 version of Bitcoin Classic adds.
- Full Bitcoin Cash support, using the UAHF name. A special download is available.
- Ability to automatically migrate and separate out the Bitcoin Cash data from the traditional chain. (more)
This allows users to run two nodes, each following a different chain.
- Faster re-connecting to Bitcoin Cash capable nodes by remembering which nodes support it.
- Full zero-fee transaction support. From relay for others as well as creation in the wallet and mining.
- Much improved log-file support. Including runtime reloading of config-file using SIGHUP.
- Won't crash on asserts because we restored sanity, asserts are not part of release builds.
Details added in 1.3.3 (for more see 1.3.2, 1.3.1 and 1.3.0)
* f120d158 Refactor: remove using namespace std
* 23f07895 Add chain-switch code (BTC->BCC)
* 227e7d84 Swap init step 6 & 7
* e55c3fe9 fix logic.
And various minor bugfixes and updates.
For more help with installation, and instructions how to download please visit https://bitcoinclassic.com/gettingstarted.html
Download page | UAHF release Download page