robbyshneider
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

What is the opinion about putting my Bitcoin (BTC) in Bitcoin CASH (BCH) for a good profit?

Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:38 pm

What is the opinion about putting my Bitcoin (BTC) in Bitcoin CASH (BCH) for a good profit?

pennyq
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: What is the opinion about putting my Bitcoin (BTC) in Bitcoin CASH (BCH) for a good profit?

Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:39 pm

Its Highly Risky I would advice you to do so If you are ready to lose that money. If things go your way Bitcoin Cash may rise exceptionally well.

kesha
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: What is the opinion about putting my Bitcoin (BTC) in Bitcoin CASH (BCH) for a good profit?

Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:08 am

There are several opinions on that account and it is really can be confusing. So, I recommend to have a look at https://www.crypto-rating.com/cryptocurrency-reviews/ full of crypto reviews. Read carefully different points of view and make your own decision. Everything connecting investments should be scaled very precisely.

Vlad96
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:47 am

Keep holding your Bitcoin! Don't put it in BCH

shinratensei
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:09 am

Recently, bitcoin cash was facing a big problem when SBI groups announced if they will have delisted it from their own exchange site. This is the worst decision to convert bitcoin to the non-sense coin like bitcoin cash. It has no advantages.

I prefer to hold it in bitcoin or put it into the promising privacy coin like veil, veil is a new privacy coin that was used new technology that can overwhelm the major coin like monero and it was offering a lot of advantages to the token or coin holders.

Veil a new brand of our future privacy coin. It's much better than bitcoin cash. Bitcoin is a good, veil is a good but bitcoin cash looks so bad for me personally.

Pod_Miners
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:28 am

Don't go for the BCH. You may lose your money!

Return to “Bitcoin Discussion”